March 4, 2014

Lenten Calendar

I put together a little Lent and Easter Calendar for my children.... and anyone who might like it.  If you have  Page Plus X7 (.ppp extension) I can email you the booklet format but if you don't... I copied it into a PDF which I can email to you.  Here are some pictures:

 I made this to go along with the "Lent is Coming" worksheet.  There are check-list symbols for:
voluntary amendment of life, acts of penance, works of charity, spiritual reading and meditation. So... yes... works for adults as well... or... at least busy mothers!

Next year I plan to start at Septuagesima Sunday to include the pre-lenten season, and perhaps add some other things.  But for a last minute project (I needed a project...!) this will have to do.

 The Seven Last Words of Christ and some other interesting pictures.
I also included Easter week.  Although there is no fasting, I included the voluntary amendment of life since that is what we worked for to simply change in our lives and of course kept spiritual reading and meditation.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I would like to request a PDF file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need your email address. Email me StClaire490ATgmailDOTcom

      Delete
  2. Julie - I would also love a PDF copy. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete