November 9, 2014

Home and Farmette Life

 Who would buy an over-sized teddy bear for $180?
 No joke, at the pumps on the Eve of All Saints' Day.

 I spy a..... broom.
 Comfort.

 Hunting, I don't know what.

 New shed going up.
 The horrifying... AGAIN.  Our last 4 piggies were shot and beaten (?) numerous times.
Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked I shall return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away: as it hath pleased the Lord, so it is done: blessed be the Name of the Lord.
Job 1:21
 Stripe test in Karate
 As the girls are putting together costumes for the up-coming plays, apparently a couple of the boys want in on the costuming action.
 Kili on the other hand thinks clothes are not a necessity.
 This is when said boys came back "after 100 years.  (note the hair).

  Today we got 11 free chickens. They are HUGE and ready for dinner.

I love the pantaloons!

4 comments:

  1. So, so sad about your pigs! Such senseless violence---but then I suppose violence never does make sense does it? Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any leads on the culprit? Maybe one of your sons should put up hidden cameras around your property. I would be so stinkin mad! Your blog post doesn't show it, but I bet you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No leads. No, not mad, but it was very sad. Pigs are friendly critters to know someone would have tortured them was just plain sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for the person or persons who committed that sick crime on your pigs. Shocking!

    ReplyDelete