February 1, 2015

January Journeyings

 A Perpetual Adoration chapel has opened about 15 miles from home!  Deo Gratias! If you are local, I highly encourage you to take an hour!  Or share an hour with a friend and alternate.  You won't regret it!
Solemn High Mass for Epiphany

 The Ladies of Divine Mercy (sister group of the Knights of Divine Mercy) has begun. It was a most beautiful evening. Adoration, Confession, Talk, Tea 'n Treats.  It was a most wonderful evening.



 I can assure you I have never seen such exquisite chocolates as these that a friend shared.  The ingredients were absolutely comical but I have since lost the sheet *snap*. One contained pepper and had one of my children hopping out of the room. Sad, that is the extent of my memory without the cheat sheet list.

 Story Time

 Last EEG (God Willing).  Eleanor has been "freed" from any more visits with the seizure doctors YAY!

 1-1/2 year old science experiment.  Your guess is as good as mine but I believe this is wet napkins in a jar.  The theory is (I believe) that this will make a mess.  It worked! It did make a mess.

 Some of the children went on a ski trip and this is the only picture I have since I didn't go.

 He's not heavy, he's my brother.

 She's not heavy, she's lighter than my brother.

 Chunky Monkey


 Frodo with the puppy and a couple fat cats.

 At the Mixing Bowl Bakery, a very talented member of our choir carved an eagle out of a 40 pound block of cheese.

 Eleanor belt testing.



 Great job!  Purple Belt!  She can now officially wear a black uniform.... with a purple belt.
 She's not heavy, she's my sister... and I'm stout.

 My favorite Bakery bakers, out for a little cooling off while making snow angels.

 I'm ready to go outside, I did it all by myself.

 Oooooooooooooh... a fox!

 hauling bales before the snow

 In loving memory of my math "problem" :D
Math was always my *thing* so how could I have 2 who don't have Math as their *thing*?!

 The littles helping to haul wood.



Don't we all wish we were 1 and could enjoy all the simple pleasures of life, like climbing inside barrels and boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment